Friday, June 24, 2016

NOW WAIT JUST A MINUTE.....

THIS IS JUST WRONG!!!
Dogs are not the best at keeping track of time, so I don’t know exactly when it was, but I told you about the girls pushing me onto the floor while I am sleeping. Since that blog, things have gotten even worse if you can imagine that. I am now being pushed out of my blanket and left sitting on the floor. I look up and my spot has been taken. This is extreme abuse and I don’t think that I should have to put up with it. Those girls don’t write a blog. They don’t have fans like I do. They don’t even like having their pictures taken. I am the photogenic, famous, charming, intelligent, and handsome Chihuahua who deserves the spoils in life. I can’t be treated like an outcast or a dog with no value. I am valuable don’t you think? I guess I am going to have to get a little mean and nasty with the sneaky girls. I think a little snarling and showing of teeth goes a long way and I don’t want anyone to think that I am a push over or a doggie doormat. The message here is “Don’t mess with Chuck!”  Please pass it around to your friends so that my fierce reputation is known world wide! Thank you for your support and let’s see if that blanket can stay on the bed with me underneath it eh?

CHUCK

Mean, Mean Chuckie!
THIS IS THE AERIAL VIEW OF MY MISTREATMENT!
 (If you say it twice it has more impact!)

No comments:

Post a Comment