Friday, June 17, 2016

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

I am going to take this opportunity to talk about my Dad. He isn’t a dog you know, but my human dog Dad. I really don’t remember my dog dad so I can only discuss things that I know about. I am pretty sure that my Dad wasn’t a little dog fan before I came into his life. I eavesdrop on my parents sometimes and over the years I have heard things that my Dad has said like “Who would have thought I would love the Chihuahuas so much.” or “Chuck is the best dog in the whole world!” OK so I didn’t really overhear the second one, but I bet he thinks that. My Dad is pretty cool and he will come and cover me up when I am exposed. You know when my blanket slips off of me and stuff like that. He feeds me and gives me head scratches and enjoys my company during the World Cup. I know he is a busy guy, but he always talks to me in a kind loving voice. Well most of the time, but his voice isn’t quite as kind when I escape and run out the back door and won’t come back when he calls, but that doesn’t happen often. Besides he is only doing that for show so that the other dogs don’t know that I am his favorite. I am pretty sure that is the only reason he would ever yell at me. Anyway, for Father’s Day, don’t escape and come when your Dad calls you and you should have a pleasant day that is free of any yelling! Whatever you do, don’t bite your Dad on this most special of days. That won’t go over well at all.

CHUCK

Daddy’s boy!
HERE I AM WITH MY DAD....I MIGHT BE IN TROUBLE AGAIN, I AM NOT SURE?

No comments:

Post a Comment