Friday, June 3, 2016

NAIL BITER

I know you are thinking that since the weather is warmer “all should be good in Chuck’s world.” Well that isn’t the way that things go sometimes. Even though the weather is warmer, I still make sure that I am snuggled up in my blanket. You see it isn’t always about warmth. Sometimes life makes you need an emotional blanket just to keep the stress at bay. You are now thinking “what does Chuck have to be stressed about?” Excellent question and I will share with you my high drama stress story of the week. My Mom has this stupid idea that I need my nails clipped. I think they are just fine the way they are. If they get too long I just look more like a hairless cat. I am ok with that if I can avoid having anyone touch my sensitive toes. If you remember, the last time my Mom did my nails, I bit her in the chin. Well I will never hear the end of that. I guess it left a mark and you know that is never good. It was a big mistake I admit, but I can’t be blamed for any violent behavior if you are touching my toes! This time she put that thing around my nose and my biter didn’t work anymore. Who invented this thing anyway? I couldn’t get it off so I just squealed as much as possible while she was abusing my toes. I also thrashed around a lot just for effect. So you see, I then needed to hide under my blanket for 2 or 3 days just so I could recover from the horrible experience. So I am encouraging you as I have in the past to climb under your blanket when someone tries to cut your toenails or anything else stressful for that matter. It works no matter what your issue might be. Maybe I should get some little tennis shoes so that my Mom can’t see my toenails. Do they make Nikes in Chuck sizes?

CHUCK

Blanket of Protection
I DON'T EVEN LOOK STRESSED. ONCE UNDER MY BLANKET, ALL IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment