Friday, July 15, 2016

CHUCK EXPOSED!

Have you ever left your house and realized you had forgotten to put your clothes on? Have you ever been under-dressed for a fancy event? This is how I am feeling. It has been a little warm lately and I have had to come out from under my blanket and I feel completely exposed. I’ve even tried the half on half off blanket trick and I still feel completely naked. It is not intentional nakedness. I am just one hot Chihuahua. Is that a good thing? Anyway, as this summer heats up, you are going to be feeling exposed. If you like this feeling, there might be something wrong with you. Just sayin….. I am much more comfortable hiding under my blanket and you may probably feel better wearing a big parka or something, but it is too hot for that. Stay cool this summer and being a little bit naked is ok right?

CHUCK

Chihuahua Streaker, I mean sleeper…
STOP STARING AT MY NAKEDNESS PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment