Friday, July 22, 2016

ROUND PEG – SQUARE HOLE?

The size of one’s brain is not determined by the size of one’s head. Example: my head is small, but my brain is huge. My big dog friends have way bigger heads than I do, but clearly their brain size is questionable. Examples: they do not sleep under a blanket. That is a no-brainer. They also get all worked up about food time before my Mom is even close to handing out the grub. I wait until it is a sure thing before I start the happy dance. None of them have even thought about writing their own blogs. This would be too much work and their paws are too big to delicately tap on the keyboard. They also are not selective in their barking choices. They bark at anything. I choose to bark at certain things that have meaning: a stranger in the house, the trash going out the door and the package deliveries. You know the big stuff. Another fine example is my friend Clayton who sticks his big ol’ dog head in the little dog door. He does not fit in the dog door, but he constantly wills his head and body to be small enough to get in the door. Not gonna happen big guy. Anyway, I hope all of my illustrations of smartness have led you to the same conclusion that I have reached. Little dogs have bigger brains than big dogs. This is probably written in an encyclopedia somewhere, but I am too small to pick up a big book. My brain however is big enough to understand what is in the big book. So there!

CHUCK

Brainstorm (different from a thunderstorm)
DOES MY HEAD LOOK BIG IN THIS PICTURE?

DO YOU THINK HE IS GOING TO SQUEEZE THROUGH? 

No comments:

Post a Comment