Friday, July 8, 2016

RAINDROPS KEEP FALLING ON MY FOOD?

MY FOLLOWING STATEMENTS DO NOT REPRESENT THE VIEWS
AND OPINIONS OF ANYONE BUT ME. 
So we recently discovered that Lacey will not eat if it is raining. At first we thought it might be the thunder, but no. Just a few sprinkles on the skylight will keep her from enjoying her meal. She starts shaking and freaking out at the slightest chance of rain. You are thinking…. Poor Lacey, the little darling can’t eat. I am thinking….What kind of an idiot turns down food! There could be a thunderstorm, a vacuum cleaner, a distraction of any kind and I would still eat. There could be a tornado or an explosion of epic proportion and you couldn’t drag me away from my food. Some have tried and failed. You do not come between this Chihuahua and his food…..EVER! So what do you say to poor Lacey who misses her dinner every time a rain cloud passes overhead? I say “Move out of my way and I can take care of her food!” The truth is when it comes to food, I don’t have a pity bone in my body. I can’t even drum up a tiny scrap of it for her. Speaking of scraps, I eat leftovers and used food of any kind. Just so you know!

CHUCK

Food Donation Rec

WAS THAT A RAINDROP?
I AM NOT EVEN LOOKING AT THAT FOOD!
epticle

No comments:

Post a Comment