Friday, July 29, 2016

SLEEPING BEAUTY?

SO SHE IS A LITTLE BIT CUTE.....WHEN SHE IS ASLEEP
I think that I am pretty cute when I am sleeping though it would be hard for anyone to know since I am usually under my blanket. Somebody made a big deal the other day about how cute Lacey is when she sleeps and I beg to differ. She is not really sleeping, but waiting to step on me or pee on me when I am not prepared. How can that possibly be cute? Cute is me when I am sleeping or awake. Cute is me eating or drinking. (ok maybe the eating part isn’t super attractive, but surely when I am sitting and not doing something wrong) Anyway, I think that we have all determined that in the world of Chihuahuas that I am a cute guy. Lacey can be all white and fluffy and look like a little bunny rabbit, but I with my lack of hair and fluffiness am certainly cuter than she is. I am not going to ask for your responses because I know your answer and I appreciate your loyalty to me, the semi hairless dog with a big head who is really cute! Thanks for your silent vote. I hear you!

CHUCK
Occasional Obstructed Cuteness Representative



I AM CUTER THOUGH RIGHT? IF YOU COULD LIFT UP THE BLANKET, YOU WOULD SEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment