Friday, August 12, 2016

DENIED?

WHERE DID OUR LOVE GO?
Some of you may remember this lovely picture of me and my friend Becky sharing some love and a cup of coffee. Well after last week’s blog, I sent my friend Becky an e-mail requesting the opportunity to try out my rooster skills at her house. I asked if she needed my resume as I was applying for a job of sorts. Here is the response that I received.
Thank you for your inquiry.  We are not taking applications at this time. As you can see, I copied this directly from her e-mail response. My feelings are a little bit hurt right now and my little ego has been squished like a bug. We are friends right? Don’t friends give their friends a job if they ask for one? I am not asking to balance her checkbook, repair vehicles or clean her kitchen (unless there is food on the floor, then I might be interested in that job too) I simply want a little bit of support in my new career endeavor. I think that Becky should reconsider her cold professional response to this little Chihuahua friend of hers. Many of you know her and you could certainly contact her on my behalf. Remind her of all of the good times that we have shared. Like the time I peed in her office right after she took me outside. That was fun right? Then there was the time that I escaped from my Mom and ran right to Becky’s office knowing there was some love there waiting for me. Not feeling much love right now I can tell you that. If I were in her office right now I might do something more elaborate than just peeing. Use your imagination…..

CHUCK

Revenge Pooper

SO THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment