Friday, August 26, 2016

RITE OF PASSAGE



Many of you know that any new Doctors in the Veterinary Specialty Center are required to be interviewed by me. Yes, you might not know this little secret, but I am the one who chooses these fine Doctors to make sure they fit in with our already excellent staff! I ask them many questions……

  • If I have an emergency situation, are you available exclusively for me?
  •    Just hypothetically, if I were to eat something that I am not supposed to eat like a rock or something, are you able to fix me up?
  •   What if I ingested too much food in one sitting, do you have something available that would make my tummy feel better?
  •    If I were to run around like a crazy idiot and I got a sore leg because of it, do you have some magic treatment that will make my legs really strong for a Chihuahua?
  •    If I were depressed, would you run to the store to buy me some ham?

 These are just a few of the questions on my list and each Doctor must answer those questions in a manner that pleases me and makes me confident of their ability to take care of me.
I am pleased to announce that Colorado Canine Orthopedics and Rehab has added two Doctors to our staff based on my recommendations. The cool thing is there are two of them with the same last name and they both really like me. The best part of their initiation process was the photo shoot! They got to get their picture taken with ME. This is the pinnacle for all of the Doctors in our building and it is an experience that they will never forget! Please welcome Dr. Mr and Mrs. DeTora. They come highly recommended by me!

CHUCK
Human Resource Director

And Question Asker
I AM FOR SURE GETTING SOME HAM FROM THESE TWO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment