Friday, August 5, 2016

HERE COMES THE ROOSTER...

I have been thinking lately that I need to have another job besides my blog writing. If you have followed my blogs for long enough you will remember that I have frequently had some ideas about which jobs I might like. Unfortunately, most jobs get in the way of my most important job of sleeping and that is unacceptable. I have thought of an alternative job that has a very specific time frame and once completed the job is done for the day. I would like to have a rooster job. First thing in the morning, I get up and make some noise and go back to sleep. This is something that I kind of already do. This is a dream job for me and I can’t believe I didn’t think of it sooner. So you are asking yourself if I can actually make the real rooster noise and I am wondering why you would think such a stupid question. I can make the Chuck rooster noise which sounds a little bit like a howl, but if I add a doodle doo bark at the end, I think I can make it work. I am eager to get started on my new career and will be launching it tomorrow morning.  If you hear something other than a rooster tomorrow, you will know it is me with your morning wake up call! Oh wait, do I need to get rid of the real rooster in order to steal his job? I can’t have him trying to out-do me on the morning noise creation. Maybe I can send him to a farm far away where there are no Chihuahuas within a 50 mile radius (in case other Chihuahuas are interested in this career path as well) This is a good plan and no one even needs to know that a change has taken place.

CHUCK

Chuckadoodledoo
SHOULD I START YET? I MIGHT HAVE TO WORK ON MY TIMING A LITTLE BIT....

No comments:

Post a Comment