Friday, August 19, 2016

JAIL BREAK?

The other day when I was sleeping, I had a dream about my big break out, my big escape from the pen, my launch to freedom and then I woke up. There was a key on the floor right next to my pen. Could it be the key to my freedom? If I could just reach it, I bet I could use it to escape from my confinement with the girls or should I say my torment from the girls? I get stepped on and pushed and shoved with their tiny little feet and tiny little claws that dig right in since I don’t have much fur you know. I have to share water with them and my blanket. I think that they should have their own pen and I could be in solitary confinement. I would be ok with that but I try to think of what I would do if I could reach the key and escape…… Hmmmmmm 
I could run around like a crazy dog, annoying the big dogs by sniffing their under parts. I could run through the big yard like a crazed Chihuahua looking for stuff to chase. I could jump on all of the furniture until I found the place that I like the best and then pee on it. This all sounds pretty fun, but if I contemplate this further I realize that I would probably get eaten by one of the big dogs if I annoy them too much. I would probably be smaller than anything I might find to chase and I might break a leg or something if I jump on the furniture. I guess my little pen is the safest place for me to be and my pen mates aren’t that bad right? Maybe I could give one of them the key and say “here you go… have a good time!”

CHUCK

Safety First
SEE, IT IS RIGHT THERE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment