Friday, October 14, 2016

SEASONS CHANGE

It is that time again….time to trade in my summer blanket for my cozy, fuzzy, warm winter blanket. I like this time of year when I am under my blanket, but not so much when I am out in the open. I get chilly you know, being my nearly naked and hair challenged self. I don’t mind wearing my little jackets and stuff, but they don’t cover everything, if you know what I mean. The exposed parts do not enjoy the chilly, brisk weather and I will have to start peeing in the house again when it gets too cold to go outside. I will have to be sneaky cause my Mom is on to me when I refuse to go outside. Anyway, I just wanted to have this little chat about my warm blanket and I hope you have a warm blanket too. This blog is pretty brief today, but I have to hurry because my fuzzy blanket just came out of the dryer and I don’t want to miss that!

CHUCK

Chilly Dog
SEE, LOOK - SOME OF ME IS EXPOSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment