Friday, October 28, 2016

LAND SHARK?

SURELY THERE IS A TREAT FOR MAKING ME WEAR THIS!
This year I am taking a leap or maybe a swim with my Halloween costume. It is completely an opposite thing for me to be. I am a loving little sweet Chihuahua who would never be considered a “land shark”. For those of you who don’t know, a land shark is a frequent reference to little dogs that bite a lot or who are on the super snarky list of little dogs. This, of course, is nothing like me. It would be the same comparison if you dressed up a Rottweiler in a bunny costume, a Poodle in a military costume or a Great Dane in a mouse costume. You see where I am going here right? These costumes are for fun and are not any kind of indication of who we are as dogs. So this year as you are dressing up your little furry friends, remember you can stretch your imagination and put them in a costume that is just cute or fun, but doesn’t attach itself to your dog’s true personality!

CHUCK
GRRR.... I WILL BITE YOU!
Undercover Land Shark
Land Shark in Denial
Swims With The Land Sharks

YOU PICK!


THIS IS ME SNEAKING UP ON MY HAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment