Friday, October 7, 2016

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!

LOOK, I EVEN DRESSED UP FOR THE OCCASION!
It has been four wondrous years since I started writing my blog. Can you believe it? No one thought that I could come up with enough stuff to keep a blog going for this long! I will let you in on a little secret: The reason I always have material is because I am sort of a badly behaved dog so each week I can come up with some new bad stuff that I do and wahlah…. new blog. I know it isn’t always about me being bad, but it is usually the underlying theme and everyone knows this. I have a reputation and I am pretty sure it includes the following: spoiled, greedy food stealer, ham lover, under-blanket howler, rotten and naughty Chihuahua. I might have missed a few things, but you get the idea. Thank you for hanging out with me for the last four years and for not complaining about how much I talk about ham. I can tell you are my true friends because you let me be me. Thanks for that and I am accepting anniversary gifts in the form of gift cards and ham. (The gift card should be for the ham store) Thanks in advance for the thoughtful gift!

CHUCK

Blogger Extraordinaire!

No comments:

Post a Comment