Friday, October 21, 2016

VINDICATION

HERE I AM WITH MY MOM, IXCHEL AND KIMBER...
and my sisters who probably didn't need to be there!
I don’t know if vindication is the right word, but I have been cleared to attend fancy events! Some of you may remember that last year, my parents took Lacey to a fancy schmancy dinner and I was not included. This was emotionally painful for me as I felt abandoned and excluded. Well, this year I got to attend the Mill Dog Rescue Gala event and not to brag, but I did pretty well. There was a little bit of barking on my part when I was in my carrier, but that is to be expected right? I had to let everyone within a 10 mile radius know my whereabouts. Anyway, the whole dinner part was good. I didn’t jump on the table and try to eat everyone’s dinner though I would have tried if given the opportunity. I got to eat part of Janelle’s salad which I took nicely from her delicate fingers and I tried to help Ixchel with her dessert. I only tried to bite one lady who patted me on the head. (She didn’t have any ham at all) So overall I thought the evening was a success. I can’t wait for my next outing where a table run might be an option if my caretakers let their guard down. Please feel free to invite me to your special events. I think if nothing else I am for sure entertaining!

CHUCK

IXCHEL AND JANELLE LOOK STUNNING!
LOOK... I'M NOT BITING ANYONE IN THIS PICTURE! 
Hobnobber
IXCHEL AND HER HUSBAND DON AND MY FRIEND PETEY
THIS IS KIMBER WHO HAD TO HOLD CAYENNE ALL NIGHT LONG!
THIS PICTURE MIGHT HAVE BEEN TAKEN WHEN I WAS TRYING TO BITE THAT
LADY,  BUT THERE IS NO PROOF OF THAT!

1 comment:

  1. Good Job for a first outing, if you had been there LAST year these thing would not have happened THIS year. Thank goodness there will be NEXT year.

    ReplyDelete