Friday, November 11, 2016

CHUCK FOR PRESIDENT

I COULD HARDLY STAND THE SUSPENSE!
DID I WIN ANYTHING?
I waited impatiently for the results to come in. My chance to be President was within reach, however the system was rigged by the anti- ham lobbyists who were worried about my love for ham. They knew that if I were in power, I would make ham the most important food in the country and I would be the ham enthusiast that they feared. Anyway, I guess I didn’t win anything. Maybe next time around I will get more Chihuahua votes. I think many of them had to stay home because they are little. The big dogs won’t vote for me because they see me as a threat and the middle size dogs aren’t interested in voting because they are too busy being stuck in the middle. These are just my political theories and they really aren’t based on anything but my love for ham. I know that my loyal blog followers would vote for me and that is all I care about…..oh and ham, I care about that too.

CHUCK 
Uninformed Political Chihuahua

No comments:

Post a Comment