Friday, November 18, 2016

THE GREAT HUNTER

MY HUNTING SUCCESS!!!!
I have heard that hunting season is upon us and I am not sure what that means since I rarely have to hunt for my ham, but I decided that I should participate in this event because I think that I could be a fierce Chihuahua hunter. My first hunt involved me scavenging the closet for little pieces of dog food. That wasn’t very fun so I moved on to hunting the big dogs. They were not amused. I then decided to hunt for my Mom’s feet which turned out to be downright dangerous. I was feeling a little depressed about my hunting skills until my Mom brought out the floppy fox. Now this was something I could actually hunt, catch and shake around. I felt such a sense of power over the fox that I kept making it squeak as if it were begging for my mercy. Poor fox never had a chance. I got it just where I wanted it and then Cayenne stole it from me. I am now done with my hunting phase so I went and crawled back under my blanket where it is safe and I will just wait for my food to come to me willingly.


CHUCK

Great Stuffed Toy Hunter

SOMETIMES LIFE IS NOT VERY FAIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment