Friday, November 4, 2016

BRAVE EXPLORER?

As most of you know, I eat my breakfast and dinner in the pantry. I like this seating arrangement because I have privacy while I eat. When I am done, I get to check out the other stuff in the pantry. Sometimes I find little morsels of dog biscuit crumbs (good find) other times I just climb on stuff and root around for the fun of it. I like to climb on the vacuum cleaner because it makes me feel taller and I like to freak out my Dad when he comes to retrieve me and he can’t find me. That is pretty funny. I am small so I hide really well and my Dad thinks that I have somehow escaped without him knowing. (he he he) Anyway, I just wanted to share my pantry adventures with you so that you know what a brat I am. Most of you know this, but just bringing the point home.

CHUCK

Pantry Pest
DO I LOOK TALLER TO YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment