Wednesday, November 23, 2016

SORT OF UN-THANKFUL...

I had it all planned out….. this year I would be dressing up in a turkey outfit for my annual Thanksgiving Day blog. But no, my plans were ruined because the pet store didn’t have any turkey outfits as they have already moved on to Christmas. Slow down a little. Thanksgiving isn’t even over yet and Christmas has already taken over. Let’s enjoy our turkey and pie before we welcome Santa down our chimneys. (Santa can only come down my chimney if he is packing ham on his little sleigh) Anyway, I had to drag out my pilgrim outfit which just isn’t the same. I really wanted to be a turkey and I hope that you will still be my friends even though I am wearing “Vintage Pilgrim” instead. I would also like to dress up as a pie, but I am afraid that someone might try to eat me. I guess I should be thankful for my blessings blah blah blah, but next year I will buy my turkey outfit around the 4th of July which should be good timing right?

CHUCK

Not a turkey 
DO I  LOOK LIKE A TURKEY?
THE CORRECT ANSWER IS NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment