Friday, December 9, 2016

CHUCK RE-WRITES CHRISTMAS

I NEED A LITTLE FIRE IN THE STOVE HERE PLEASE.....

My Dad was listening to some Christmas songs the other night and I with my little creative mind decided that these songs should be re-visited and perhaps re-written. They didn’t mention me at all and I think that needs to be changed. For example:

My ham roasting on an open fire
Jack Frost better stay away from my nose (or I will bite him)
Yuletide carrots being eaten by me
Chihuahua’s romping where the Pupperoni grows

Don’t you think this version is more dog friendly? I know that you don’t actually grow Pupperoni, but who cares?
How about another classic favorite?

Oh you better watch out, you better not cry
You better not pout I am telling you why
Chuck yes Chuck is coming to town.

He’s making a list and checking it twice
Loves to eat his ham with rice
Chuck yes Chuck is coming to town

My little dog Christmas Carol album should be coming out sometime next year, just as soon as I get a producer, agent and someone to sing my merry tunes. I would sing them but it sounds more like a howl though it is pretty festive when combined with bells and other instruments.

CHUCK

Christmas Carol King

No comments:

Post a Comment