Friday, December 30, 2016

CHUCK'S REVERSE RESOLUTIONS

LET'S CELEBRATE ALL OF MY RESOLUTIONS COMING TRUE.....AGAIN
Every time a new year comes around, I do the whole resolution list with all of the bold and inspired goals that I would like to achieve. I don’t feel like this has been very productive for me as I have never actually had any of my resolutions become a reality in my little world. This year I am actually going to list the things that I am NOT going to change. By doing this, I am ensuring a successful New Year’s plan because I know that I can stick to it.
Here we go... drum roll….ooh’s... aahhhhs...applause....murmers of approval
I am going to scarf down my food as fast as possible. (You never know when there might be a ham shortage)
I am going to be a jerk when my Mom tries to wake me from a sound sleep. (unless there is food involved)
I am going to howl whenever the UPS guy turns the corner onto my street. (whether he stops at my house or not)
I will steal the food of my fellow dogs whenever the opportunity presents itself. (when my Mom isn’t looking)

Do you see how great this is? I already do all of this stuff so 2017 is looking really good to me!

CHUCK

Happy New/Old/Familiar Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment