Friday, December 2, 2016

BLACK FRIDAY RECOVERY UPDATE

People are crazy! Who would have known that Black Friday is such a big deal? Even for a popular Chihuahua like myself, I was still trampled and abused! Who would have known that there would be such a rush at the Ham Store? Who should always be first in line? That is right… ME! I practically own stock in the ham business. I am now recovering from my Black Friday adventure and I have to tell you that next year I will be ordering online. That way the nice delivery person will bring my ham right to my door. We will all bark like crazy until the truck pulls away. Then I will have to find a way to escape from my pen, get outside and get my ham box open. I think that will be easier than dealing with the crowds! Next year, just stay home. Don’t go out there!!!!!

CHUCK

Former Black Friday Ham Shopper
IS MY BAND-AID STILL ON?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment