Friday, December 23, 2016

REINDEER JOB OPENING?

DOES MY NOSE LOOK RED TO YOU?
This Christmas I have decided to be a reindeer. I hear it is a fun job since you get to travel around with Santa and drop off stuff to kids. I might even be the red nosed one who gets to lead the pack and shines his little beacon nose to light the way for Santa’s sleigh. (did you notice that was a rhyme?)  Anyway, I think I would make a good reindeer as I am fast and I really like Christmas. What other criteria could there be? The hours don’t sound so great though with flying around the world. This would be like a 24 hour shift. When would I get to eat? Would I still be able to get my 22 hours of sleep? I am thinking no. I am not a math expert, but the 24 and the 22 just don’t match up.  I also want to be the recipient of the gifts not the one dropping the gifts off. OK, I am rethinking my role for this Christmas. I am going to be the Chihuahua of Cheer. In this job, I spread my joy of the season by indulging in all of the things (food) that Christmas has to offer. I am assuming there is a honey baked ham in there somewhere right?

CHUCK

Merry Christmas to all and to all a big bite of ham!
OK I AM NOT LOOKING. YOU CAN COME DOWN MY CHIMNEY NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment