Friday, February 17, 2017

LITTLE DOG BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

I AM READY TO EAT SOME BIRTHDAY STUFF!
Happy Birthday to me….. You can finish the song, but don’t say me, say you, ok?
It feels like I am celebrating something all of the time with all of the holidays, but a birthday is a pretty big deal. I am still fairly immature for my 8 years and I am happy to admit that. I think it is important to be a puppy forever. Just remember that when you want to scold your dog. They are acting from their “inner puppy!” You should be kinder to your own inner puppy and remember that peeing on the carpet just feels right sometimes. Eating things you aren’t supposed to eat is reckless and risky, but sometimes you just have to let loose. These are my wise words of wisdom on this auspicious occasion of MY birthday. I don’t want to spend too much time on this blog because I think I have a ham cake coming my way soon. So sorry to cut things short, but even as immature as I am, I still have my priorities straight!

CHUCK

Perpetual Puppy (all bad behaviors included)

HEY...DID YOU KNOW THIS IS  A FAKE CUPCAKE?

No comments:

Post a Comment