Friday, February 10, 2017

MUST LOVE CHUCK

On this upcoming festive day of love I want you to think of me fondly. You know that I believe all of the holidays revolve around me and Valentines Day is no different. It is truly a day to love me the most! Here is how the day is going to work… you will bring me a heart shaped box of ham and I won’t be able to share because, well you know me. Then we will go for a drive and find a romantic spot overlooking the nearest pet store. We will then go inside and buy me some toys and stuff. We could also get some treats while we are there. Then we will go to a restaurant and have a nice quiet dinner that might involve the ham special. I will then want some dessert. Can I have cheesecake? Of course I can, it is my holiday!!! Are you excited for our date? I know I am! Happy Valentines Day to me!! And you of course!

CHUCK

I Heart Me!
THESE TOYS ARE FUN AND ALL, BUT WHERE IS MY HAM BOX OF LOVE?

No comments:

Post a Comment