Friday, February 24, 2017

LITTLE FLAW?

Have you ever had a little personal flaw that you hope no one will notice? Maybe it is a hair that never goes the right way or a crooked nose or a small gap between your teeth. These little things can become big issues if you spend too much time dwelling on their existence. Most people would probably never even notice these little flaws and even if they did, they probably like you so much that they really wouldn’t care. I hope that you are the kind of person who doesn’t dwell on the little flaws of others and that you are a person who sees beyond looks and focuses on the inner beauty that each of us have. OK maybe I don’t possess inner beauty because I am rotten and naughty (according to my Mom and some of her stupid friends) but I would like you to focus on how cute I am and how my little tail wags when there is food nearby and how I howl from under my blanket and I don’t even know why. Please remember these little cute things as you notice my flaw in the picture below. It isn’t always there but sometimes…..there it is for the world to laugh at, but not you right?

CHUCK

Perfection with a flaw?
DO YOU SEE IT? THE EAR THING? I KNOW....
ALMOST AS BAD AS HAVING SPINACH IN YOUR TEETH!

No comments:

Post a Comment