Thursday, February 2, 2017

SPORTS TRAVEL

So I am packed, ready and off to seek warmer weather to attend the Super Bowl! Before I go, I have a few questions.

Will I be traveling on a private jet?
Does the airplane have a ham preference section?
Will the press be kept away from me so that I can have some privacy?
Do I have to stay awake through the whole game?
Will there be potato chips in my private game viewing suite?
Can I still get beer even though I am under age?
Am I the only feature in the half time show?

These are some questions that I would really need to know the answers to before I head out the door. Each one of them needs to have a YES at the end. (Except for the stay awake one) I suppose I might have packed prematurely, but how could anyone say NO to me?

CHUCK

Leaving on a jet plane….
DO  YOU THINK I NEED A BIGGER SUITCASE?
THE BRONCOS ARE PLAYING...RIGHT?

No comments:

Post a Comment