Friday, April 14, 2017

DON'T PUT ALL OF YOUR DOGS IN ONE BASKET

HEY...THIS BASKET IS EMPTY- WHERE'S MY STUFF?
Easter is here again and I can already hear the thumping footsteps of my giant Easter Bunny friend. I look forward to his visit each year because it means treats for me. My Easter basket should contain the following things.… Ham, ham eggs, ham covered candy bunny, ham pancakes, ham hard boiled eggs with pastel colors and pretty much anything else with ham. I will be sitting in an Easter basket waiting for the treat bringing bunny and I hope there will be some ham left over for you. Actually, I would prefer you not get any of the ham, but it sounds selfish if I say that out loud. This Easter holiday should be shared with your dog friends. Get them a big basket to sit in and be sure to fill it with lots of things that they love. There might not be any ham left so think of something else you could get like turkey or roast beef. Don’t be stingy with the treats. It is a holiday after all.

Chuck

Putting all of his ham in one basket!

No comments:

Post a Comment