Friday, April 7, 2017

MUD WRESTLER?

DO YOU THINK THESE BOOTS WILL FIT ME? MAYBE I COULD JUST CRAWL INSIDE ONE OF THEM?
DO I HAVE MUD ON MY HEAD? I COULD BE A CHIHUAHUA DALMATION...
This is not my favorite time of the year when it is sloppy, yucky and muddy outside. I run out to do my business and I am slopping through the mud without any boots. Are you kidding? I need some little dog boots that have Gortex. (I don’t really know what that is but it sounds waterproof) If I were a little pig I might like the mud, though some may call me a pig, it is not for this reason. I think that the idea of mud wrestling is silly and I don’t see the point. I get a little bit of mud on my feet and I am unable to walk anymore and my Mom has to come and pick me up. Don’t even get me started on the way the mud tries to capture me and suck me into the ground. Super Scary! Stay away from the mud! This is a warning from me to you knowing that you hang on my every word and always take my advice. 

CHUCK
Muddy Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment