Friday, April 21, 2017

TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALL GAME

THERE IS NO FOOD INSIDE OF THIS GLOVE.. I ALREADY CHECKED
No it isn’t just a song. I really mean it. I want you to take me to a ball game where I can meet the hot dog guy in person. I want to be able to run under people’s feet in the stands and catch all of the stuff they drop. I am totally a ham guy, but some potato chips, popcorn and peanuts would round out my diet nicely! The occasional sip of beer might be fun and I don’t have to drive so no problem. Just watching my Dad at home get all excited about a bunch of guys hitting a ball and running after it, makes me want to be a part of it all. Of course, it is very dog-like to chase a ball, but I don’t blame people for wanting to be more like dogs. I personally like to chase food. I believe the outcome is more beneficial to me than catching some dumb ball. Anyway, I am ready for my first ball game so let me know when you will be picking me up. I will bring the sunscreen and my hearty appetite!!!

CHUCK
Hey, Batter Batter….drop some food!

No comments:

Post a Comment