Friday, July 7, 2017

A PITIFUL PORTRAIT OF REJECTION

This is a picture of me when I found out that my friend Becky didn’t want me to come over for the 4th of July. In my e-mail request, I even offered to be her “Little Sparkler”. We don’t get much quality time together and I know she has other dogs to attend to but come on, it’s me! I think life hands us little disappointments so that the good times are even better. Yeah, well whatever. I don’t want any disappointments and I am pretty sure that my blog followers want to see a happy Chuck. Not a depressed, despondent or morose Chuck who is wallowing in the wake of rejection. This week you need to send Becky a note to let her know how disappointed you are in her for not letting me get my way. I really am unable to handle any situation where I am not able to be the top dog. Even if I am the top short dog, the view is the same from the top. Right?

CHUCK
Denied

No comments:

Post a Comment