Friday, July 14, 2017

SURGERY SUPER HEROES

LOOK I AM A LITTLE MINI SUPER HERO!
I wanted to take this opportunity to talk about the Surgery Super Heroes Fund. My Mom’s work place is full of people who really love dogs and cats. They do lots of surgeries and sometimes they do surgeries on animals that don’t have homes. Since I love my home so much it makes me sad that there are animals without homes or dog parents to love them. I may be sort of a selfish kind of guy and maybe I am a little bit spoiled, but I am able to feel compassion I think. That is why I am sharing my blog with the special donation fund. I don’t really ask my fans for much, but if you are able to make a small donation it would mean the world to the dogs who need some help! I won't even ask you for ham this week, but don't expect that to last very long! Thanks for being an animal lover!

CHUCK
Super Spoiled Hero

For more information on the Super Heroes Fund, please go to our website canineortho.com and scroll to the bottom of Contacts and Resources. We appreciate everyone who helps us reach more animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment