Friday, July 21, 2017

SQUIRREL!!!!!



Every evening before bedtime, we are given little mini dog biscuits that were made especially for dogs like us. It is a good thing that they are tiny because I would certainly choke on anything bigger. Anyway, my Mom puts mine in various spots on the dog bed so that it takes me a few minutes to find them. That way I can’t shove all of them in my mouth at once and have the before mentioned choking. Cayenne gets her biscuits in a little pile. She then snarfs them all into her mouth and carries them into another room. She is like a Chihuahua/Squirrel mix. I am not sure why she does this. Maybe she thinks that I will steal them, but I would never do that. I just wonder how she gets them all in her mouth at once and how she has the ability not to eat them in the moment. This seems very weird to me. When the food is in your mouth you eat it. You don’t carry it around with you and then eat it in another location. I feel the same way when Lacey takes her food out of the dish and deposits it on the floor. Why would it taste any better on the floor than it does right from the dish? I personally don’t like to waste any time getting that food into my belly where it belongs. Who cares if I barely get to taste it. I am sure that it would taste good if I actually chewed it. I am just glad I am not a squirrel!

CHUCK
Instant Eater
SHE DOESN'T LIKE HAVING HER PICTURE TAKEN EITHER...WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER?



No comments:

Post a Comment