Friday, July 28, 2017

Broken Barker?

There has been lots of activity at my house lately with people who don’t belong there. There were some guys jumping around on my roof and some other guys that were just really noisy and that UPS guy that comes around when I have not invited him! I have noticed lately that once I start barking, I am unable to stop. It is like my barker is stuck and I can’t get it to stop. I think that my parents are concerned or they are just irritated because it sounds to me like they are saying “shut up Chuck!” but probably not right? Surely they understand that my ham protection system is probably taking over and there is nothing that I can do about it. I think the other dogs have a little bit more control over their barkers as they do “shut up” when my parents say something, but then they all look at me like I am putting the team in jeopardy of some kind of punishment. Really guys, I can’t help it! I hope my barker doesn’t get stuck while I am sleeping cause that would wake me up and then I would be really grouchy!

CHUCK

BarkMaster
I AM NOT BARKING RIGHT NOW!! LOOK HOW QUIET I AM?

No comments:

Post a Comment