Friday, October 6, 2017

ON PAROLE....

As you know I was grounded last week and unable to reach you, my dear fans. My Mom just made a mistake. It was a total misunderstanding. You see what happened was this: I was daydreaming in the closet about a closet monster and when my Mom scooped me up, it was a primal reaction to defend myself from the closet beast. Who knew that my Mom would interrupt my little imagination at that precise moment? So of course, I didn’t try to bite her! Anyway, I have sucked up for a whole week now and I finally got a little slice of ham for my efforts. I also get to write my blog and I will try not to say anything else about “the biting episode.” I know my Mom was really mad at me, but when I really turn on the CUTE like I have this past week, she is putty in my paws. I just want to yell “look out ham, I am back!”

CHUCK
Redeemed
HERE I AM TURNIN' ON THE CUTENESS! THIS SHOULD WORK RIGHT?


No comments:

Post a Comment