Friday, October 20, 2017

SLIP SLIDIN' AWAY....

My Mom had to put down plastic on the floor of my pen because Lacey likes to pee everywhere. She pees around the bed and around her food dish. I think this may be some protection ritual designed to keep other animals away from her space. Who knows, but it is kind of weird. So I get to scoot around on the plastic and hope my little feet don’t slip out from under me. It is like that summer game where people run and slide on that giant plastic runner. It is called a Slip n Slide. Well I have a Slip n Slide pen. All I need is a little bit of water and I could shoot myself from one end to the other. Oh I guess I could use pee instead of water. YUCK!
OH SHE LOOKS INNOCENT NOW...WAIT TIL YOU SEE A PICTURE OF HER
PERFORMING HER PROTECTION RITUAL!


CHUCK
Trying to stay dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment