Friday, October 13, 2017

THE DOG CAN'T TELL TIME?

So we all know that dogs can’t tell time right? Well there are two times that I can tell and that is breakfast time and dinner time. I always know when they are! I can be in a sound sleep and my little inner food alarm goes off and I am wide awake ready for my meal. I guess I couldn’t look at a watch or a clock and know what any of those numbers mean, but I do know the important stuff. I will also say that dogs are unable to tell when the seasons are changing. I have heard that the bears know and they take a long nap. The birds know and they take a vacation flight to Florida or some other warm location. I however was not prepared for the snow we received at the beginning of the week. Just a day before that, I was sunning myself and enjoying a nice warm day. This weather stuff is literally for the birds. I would just like to be able to choose my weather when I get up and I can tell you I won’t be picking snow. My little near naked Chihuahua body gets cold and I need a bigger blanket. I wonder if one of you would be so kind as to buy me an electric blanket. I will turn it on in October and leave it on until June. 
This bed has an electric blanket- H is for HOT!
I think I will start sleeping here!

CHUCK
Weather Nerd

No comments:

Post a Comment