Friday, December 15, 2017

HAM FOR THE HOLIDAYS

I want to promote my newest Christmas Album just in time for the big day. Don’t delay because these things are going to sell like hot cakes (yum). Anyway, this year I have really done something special and as my blog followers you get a little sneak preview of the juicy (yum) hits in store for you….

This is just part of the line up of tunes that you will need to play throughout the holiday season-
“Deck the halls with ham for Chuckie…fa la (yum) la la”  (whatever…)
“We wish you a Merry Ham Fest”
“Grandma wouldn’t have been run over by a reindeer if she would have taken ham to Chuck’s house” (just sayin’)
“Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way. Oh what fun it is for Chuck to eat ham every day” (Yum)

Do you see what I mean? These are some traditional holiday hits hammed up just for you. 

I WILL EVEN DO CAROLING OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE FOR FREE!
CHUCK
Merry Christmas and a Hammy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment