Friday, December 29, 2017

HAPPY PEE YEAR!

Every year I try to update you on my New Year’s resolutions. We all know that I have not been successful over the years in trying to change some of my annoying behaviors, so this year I am going to focus on just one thing. Surely, I can reach one little goal, one semi unimportant thing that I would like to change. You are probably thinking that I want to be nicer or kinder to those I love. No, that is not my goal. You might think that I want to reach out more to my fellow dogs in peace and harmony and the answer to that one would be no as well. Here is another no: to eat my food more slowly and enjoy the flavors. None of these are even on my radar of goals or things that I want to change. Now that we have ruled those out, let’s get to the real deal, the big salami (yum) and the heart of the matter. 
I CHUCK THE CHIHUAHUA WOULD LIKE TO REVEAL TO YOU THAT MY NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IS TO ACTUALLY HIT THE PEE PAD MORE THAN 50% OF THE TIME!
It doesn’t even have to be 90%, but some improvement would make my Mom happy. So, there you go. This is kind of my Mom’s New Year’s resolution for me. I am ok with that since we know all of my resolutions last for about 30 minutes so I don’t feel like I have to be stressed over this. Good luck with your New Year’s goals and if you want to share mine, I would be ok with that too!
THIS PAD IS PRETTY BIG... I CAN DO THIS!


CHUCK
 Temporary Target Practice Expert

No comments:

Post a Comment