Thursday, December 21, 2017

WORSE THAN A LUMP OF COAL

WHAT IF I WEREN'T POKING MY HEAD OUT? YOU WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW I WAS IN HERE UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Getting me in your stocking is worse than getting the dreaded lump of coal. At least with coal, there is a chance that someone made a mistake or you can just throw it away and hope to do better next year. When you get me, you are getting an entire year of naughtiness and a sure sign that you have been really bad because I am really bad. You are being reprimanded by Santa at the highest level and your entire life will be disrupted. You may get a little break when I am sleeping, but that is about it. The rest of your time will be spent trying to “train” me or to break my bad habits or yell at me with no results. This is the way of life for you if I appear in your stocking. You had better hope that when you come down the stairs Christmas morning you have a pair of socks in your stocking or maybe a candy cane or something else sweet. If it is me, I am not sweet and I do occasionally bite people that I don’t know very well. 

Merry Christmas- (hint: put on some leather gloves when digging around in your big stocking. You never know who might be in there)

CHUCK
Coal Miner

No comments:

Post a Comment