Thursday, December 7, 2017

WE INTERRUPT THIS BLOG...

OOOOHHHHMMMM....HHHAAAAAMMMMM
My blog has been interrupted this week because I am meditating on Santa and on becoming a reindeer. It is my goal this year to finally be accepted to the herd. I can be the best Chihuahua reindeer ever and you know that I am a little bit stubborn. Please know that while I am in this state of mediation, I can actually see myself in front of the sleigh with all of the other reindeer and I am fast like the wind. It really helps to do these visualizations when trying to achieve a goal. I am now seeing myself flying through the night over the roof tops and catching a smell as we go by ….what is that smell? It smells like honey baked ham. Ok forget Santa and the other reindeer. I am getting me some ham. I really like this Zen kind of imagination thing that I have going on right now. All I can say is that the ham smell better be real because if I only imagined it, I will be one depressed reindeer!
CHUCK
The Ham Nosed Reindeer!

No comments:

Post a Comment