Friday, March 30, 2018

HIPPITY HOP, CHUCK IS ON HIS WAY!

THIS IS MY FAVORITE PICTURE OF US TOGETHER! LOOK HOW MUCH SHE LOVES ME!!!
Most of you know Becky. She is the Practice Manager at my Mom’s work. Every week I e-mail her inviting her to go out for coffee or asking her for stuff. For Easter, I asked her to cook me a ham and that I would bring over some “bunny like surprises.” She flat out said that she didn’t want any bunny surprises. Do you think this means that she won’t be cooking my ham? I do invite myself to her house frequently, but so far, I have not gotten to go. I wonder if she is just too awed by my awesomeness to let me visit. I think that I will just do a sneak attack for Easter. She may say she doesn’t want my little surprises, but I think that deep down she does. Happy Easter. Just be glad that I am not showing up at your house. 


THIS IS MY FAVORITE EASTER PICTURE OF ME. YOU CAN'T SEE THE LITTLE BUNNY
LIKE SURPRISES, BUT TRUST ME, THEY ARE IN THE BASKET!
CHUCK
Little Easter Surprise

No comments:

Post a Comment