Friday, March 23, 2018

RELOCATION

DID YOU NOT HEAR ME HOWLING?
For as long as I can remember our little dog pen has been in the kitchen. Well, I kept hearing my Mom talk about getting us out of the kitchen and I thought she meant for a walk or a little Chihuahua field trip, but no. She meant moving us OUT! We have been relocated to another room and I must say that I am just a little bit upset. I am expressing my displeasure in a few unique ways: I am howling frequently, I sit at the gate of the new pen and whine incessantly and I am trying to poop more just to make a point. I like the kitchen. That is where the food is. Now I am stuck sleeping next to the big dogs because they seem to like to hang out in my room! Lacey has been peeing on stuff even more (if that is actually possible) No one pees as much as she does, and in this case, I get that she wants to make a point too! Cayenne is completely lost and she barks just in case she might be missing something. The kitchen was like front row seats at a game or a movie. That is where all of the action is! I am going to up my bad behavior and see if I can get back to my previous neighborhood. Wish me luck. If it doesn’t work, maybe I could come live in your kitchen?

CHUCK
Eviction Victim
DO YOU THINK THAT BUCK IS GLOATING? 


No comments:

Post a Comment