Friday, March 16, 2018

POT OF GOLD OR POT OF HAM?



I HOPE I AM NOT SITTING ON THE BLARNEY STONE!
I have done some research on St. Patrick’s Day and have made some choices for my holiday activities. First, I will kiss the Blarney Stone because rumor has it that it tastes just like ham. If that is the case, I will go beyond kissing and move on to actually eating the stone. I wonder how big it is. Second, I will catch a Leprechaun. I have heard that they are pretty naughty, but I am thinking that they can’t even come close to my naughtiness. I hope they don’t read this and move my furniture around while I am sleeping. Third, I am going to eat some corned beef and cabbage. I may skip the cabbage, but the corned beef is a sure thing. Finally, I will seek out my pot of ham at the end of the rainbow. I am not sure what a rainbow is, but if there is ham at the beginning or the end of it, I will sniff it out! I might have to eat the entire rainbow if it comes to that. I didn’t even get to the green beer. It is going to be a busy day for this green loving Chihuahua!

CHUCK
Irish/Mexican Heritage

1 comment: