Friday, August 24, 2018

BACK TO LUNCH....I MEAN SCHOOL

I HOPE MY PENCILS DON'T POKE ME IN THE HEAD!
I ALSO THINK I MIGHT NEED A BIGGER LUNCH BOX!
It is BACK TO SCHOOL time and I must tell you how excited I am to go purchase my school supplies. I need some #1 pencils because I don’t want #2 ones. #1 is for sure better than #2! Plus, I will get some little notebooks that I can use for my drawings and maybe some math problems to solve. You know, the usual. I will also get a little backpack to put my stuff in, but the most important item of all will be my lunch box. This is the part that I am looking forward to the most! In fact, I think that my only class in school will be Advanced Lunch Packing. This is not a class for everyone, just for those who are super serious about their lunch! I already know how I am going to organize my lunch. In order of importance with ham being at the very top. I don’t want any juice or healthy stuff, just all of my favorites in one place. If you need help with your lunch, I am available for a small consulting fee.

CHUCK
Lunch Packer Extraordinaire!

No comments:

Post a Comment