Friday, August 31, 2018

BUCK EXPOSES CHUCK!

Hey would you mind picking me up and carrying me to my private dining area. Yeah right!
Hey, Buck here. In case you haven’t met me before, I am one of Chucks fellow dog house-mates. In fact, I was a rescue and am about a month younger than Chuck so we were puppies together and used to play a lot. Now, we don’t get much play time as Chuck just wants to bite my face. I am fairly patient with him, but it is a little bit irritating. In fact, I stole his blog this week just to share with you some inside information on our Mr. Popularity. One of my tidbits of scandal is just an expose of how spoiled he is. When the little dogs emerge from their sleeping quarters, Cayenne comes out barking like a wild banshee. I bark back and we pretend to go after each other. It is pretty noisy but really fun. She runs in the pen and all is quiet. Chuck is carried out to the pen. What is up with that? He is also carried in to his bedroom every night like a little hairless prince. I guess I should be grateful that he isn’t out loose cause he might take a chomp at me while running to his little pen. He also gets his own eating space. None of the rest of us get any privacy while eating, but because he is such a food hog, he has to be confined. If he came after my food, I might have to chomp him back. Anyway, I have to go because he is waking up now, but I will stop by again to give you some more Chuck tabloid news. 

BUCK
Filling in for Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment