Friday, August 3, 2018

MY SPACE

FIRST THE FOOD THING, NOW THIS! LOOK AT ME WITH NO BLANKET!
WHERE IS CAYENNE? THAT IS RIGHT...UNDER MY BLANKET!



There was a little bit of confusion the other day about the sleeping arrangements. Somehow Cayenne ended up under my blanket and I ended up on the little bed with no blanket. This was an emergency situation that needed the immediate attention of my parents. Take care of this mistake before things get ugly. I might have been sleep walking or something, but I just don’t understand how these mistakes keep happening. I think I need my own place. I will be starting my own fund called JUST CHUCK! This will help me to get my own place with my own bed. NO SHARING! I still want you to know that I am not really selfish….not really…just a little bit!

CHUCK
A Lotta Bit Selfish!
THIS IS THE CORRECT VERSION!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment