Friday, August 10, 2018

IMPOLITENESS FROM A LITTLE DOG

I STICK MY TONGUE OUT A LOT! IS THAT A BAD THING?
I have heard some rumors and rumblings around my house that I am not very polite. I find this to be a false statement. I am super polite. I only burp after eating and I always say “excuse me”. I may gobble my food, but no one is watching and I don’t think you can be impolite when you are all by yourself. I don’t let anyone else get in front of me when I am running toward my food, but this is for their own protection. In that instance, I am actually being kind. If someone did get in front of me while I’m on a dead run, the results might be ugly with some snarling and biting so I am super nice to keep this from happening. I am also very forgiving when I have been wronged in some way. I only ignore my Mom for a few days after a nail trim. It could be a week or two, but I limit it to a few days because I am nice like that. Anyway, I think you get the picture. I am super polite most of the time, sometimes and sort of infrequently, but don’t make negative generalizations about this Chihuahua!

CHUCK
Polite Police Detainee

No comments:

Post a Comment