Friday, September 14, 2018

CHUCK SPICED LATTE

I AM GOING TO LICK THIS WHIP CREAM RIGHT OFF MY HEAD!!  I AM GOING TO GET THE CINNAMON SPRINKLES TOO! YUM!!!!
It is that time of year when everything is pumpkin spice. You have coffee, cookies, pancake mix, coffee creamer, yogurt, cupcakes, breads and even pumpkin beer. Surely, they will come up with pumpkin spice ham. Each year I wait for the big announcement so that I can run out and buy me some PS HAM. I think the response from the ham loving public would be amazing. I am also wondering about some pumpkin spice dog food. The spice trend should include pets as well as people since we are consumers too. I am more than happy to share my food expertise and knowledge with any company needing some ideas on how to spice up their food. Of course, I will continue to eat my ham as is, but I would like a chance to come up with the next ham trend. My calendar is fairly open right now, so I will await the requests for my services to come pouring in. If I am napping, I will call you back when I get up. 

CHUCK
Spicy!

No comments:

Post a Comment