Friday, September 7, 2018

TEXT BOOK INSTRUCTIONS

Before my blog was so rudely stolen last week, we were talking about Back to School time. I talked about lunches and stuff, but I didn’t get to share my book suggestions for the school year. These are must reads and will be required in all classes and in all schools. Don’t be left out. Get a jump on your homework and get started reading. 

CHUCK’S GUIDE TO MATHEMATICS:
Sample math problem 1 + 1 =HAM

ENGLISH 101 for Chihuahuas
Learn the language of the little dogs so you can communicate your displeasure with them when they are bad!

EVOLUTION OF THE CHIHUAHUA
This book explores how I got to be so stinkin’ spoiled.

THE SCIENCE AND EXPLORATION OF A HAM ONLY DIET
This book is not required reading, but will be gobbled up by fellow ham lovers.

CHIHUAHUAS FOR DUMMIES
Go ahead and read this one just to see what you are dumb about. Don’t worry, I had to read it too!

I KNOW....I LOOK REALLY SMART!!!!
I hope these suggestions will help you on your education journey. Please feel free to write book reports and send them directly to me with a small gift enclosed. I will grade them sometime in between my naps, sometime this month, or maybe a few months depending on how sleepy I am on any given day. 

CHUCK
Director of Education (not necessarily a good education)

No comments:

Post a Comment